Positively Revelling

"My garden ...the delight it has been to me... I am positively revelling in flowers - dozens of the most lovely blossoms.  It is the greatest pleasure my days bring to me to go to my garden every morning and see what new blossoms have opened overnight." 
L.M.M - Lucy Maud Montgomery


Like Lucy (a kindred spirit of mine) - I too eagerly awake each new day to open the back door to discover what new gifts of creation are waiting to greet me in the garden.
  

Will it be the sweet fragrance that permeates the air as new buds unfold in worship toward the heavens?
  

Perhaps a spirited winged creature dancing in playful abandon within the refreshing waters of our tiny pond or birdbath.  It is all sheer joy to me.  


The garden has been a hallowed ground for me to learn to revel in wonder and to quietly abide with my Beloved. 

As I dig, water and delight to seek His beauty I also become transformed.

I learn to work alongside my Beloved.  Share in His creation.  Prune away the things that need to be left behind so I too become a new creation.  



The garden has also been an intentional place to foster community as we gather together sharing lives around the table.  Laughing, remembering, storytelling as we live in deep communion.





Awake and stroll with Him in the garden.   If you do not have a garden consider a drive to one in your local community. 


Take off your shoes, rest your feet in the cool of the grass, gather some soil in your hands, breathe deep, inhale the intoxicating aroma of creation, feast your eyes on the divine detail of every glorious brushstroke found hidden in each tiny petal.  

Positively
 revel
every day
 in Christ

Delight in the breath-taking pleasures of creation.  As you take in the delightful wonder all around you do not miss the greater gift that is there waiting for you and me in the garden.  The joy of the Creator Himself. Positively revel in Christ.  He longs to walk daily with you and me - so let's take a little stroll together - shall we?




   Let us cultivate the seeds that nourish our interior castle.

May we be attentive to the unfolding of the beauty of our Beloved so that we may live every day overflowing with the fullness of Christ.

I would love to have you join us on this Camino together at arils and castles.  You can subscribe at the top of this page to have posts sent directly to your inbox or please leave a comment so we can encourage one another along the way.  
When you click subscribe you will receive an email in your inbox
Check your email inbox
Open the email from arils and castles
Click to accept and verify your automatic subscription 

If you do not receive your subscription email in your inbox - please check Spam, Junk folders or your promotions tab at the top of the screen as some email providers do block deliveries to your inbox.

Comments

Popular Posts