Happy New Year

Hi Friends,

It is great to be back with you again here at arils and castles.  It has been a while.  I have missed you.  
   
As you can see we have a new look here at arils and castles.  I want to give special thanks to Bessa Fan and Athena He - two talented young artists who have created a beautiful painting specifically for us here at arils and castles. 

Watercolour by:  Bessa Fan and Athena He
Bessa and Athena, I am truly honoured you took the time to create a painting for the blog and amazed at the beauty you bring to life in your artwork.

I also want to give a huge shout out to another new friend of mine - Enosh.  Enosh has helped with the layout and technical pieces for our new format here on the site.  I am so grateful to work with two such incredibly talented and beautiful people.


2017 was a crazy year in the Michell household - more on that in posts to follow that may help explain why I have been MIA.

My prayer for this new year is this ...


Beloved Father,

 Teach us to walk, rest and live in Your extravagant love.
  Help us to know you and be attentive to your voice that we may delight to trust, follow and honour You in all we say and do.
  Awaken us to the beauty of the fullness of Your Son unfolding in and all around us.

In Your Healing, Powerful and Transforming Name,
Jesus



I would be honoured to have you join me on this Camino together.  



Let us cultivate the seeds that nourish our interior castle.
 May we be attentive to the unfolding of the beauty of our Beloved so that we may live every day of this new year overflowing with the fullness of Christ.

  Thank you for making this Castle your home.
  Blessings to each and every one of you throughout this New Year.







Comments

Popular Posts